news-Letter to the Shareholders
February 26, 2014. Dear Shareholders ,The time has come to announce that it is finally official. The negotiations that have been held at length have now been concluded successfully! As already announced in our previous shareholder letter, Renergy Foods AG based in Zug, Switzerland is merging with ECO Energy Asia Tech Ltd. Along with this comes the news that shares held in Renergy Foods AG are being exchanged for shares in ECO.
Obviously your personal agreement to this is required and we are asking this of you in the shareholder letter here so that the implementation of the merger can take place successfully. The objective of the merger is to bring to fruition the Biodome and vertical farming technology which have been in the initial period for some time now, and to market them successfully. The world’s first Biodome of its kind in Canada is close to completion. The first plantings have already taken place. We can already expect the first profits from the sales of the products and therewith the generation of an ongoing cash flow within a short space of time. In addition to this, the first Biodome will obviously serve as a prototype for all future Biodomes and as a demo item for all parties interested in the concept in future. The objective is to market it worldwide. The next steps will be to expand our technology, especially in the direction of Europe. The establishment of a Biodome is also planned for Germany. This means that all participating parties will benefit from the unique business model of our company and the only technology in the world that will bring a viable biosphere into being. This technology will facilitate the production of foodstuffs in any type of location and in any climate, thus guaranteeing the inhabitants fresh produce on site.
The materialisation of our business concept also depends on your participation. As you were advised in our last shareholder letter, the merger with ECO Energy Tech Asia Ltd presents a unique opportunity to expand the business concept to Asia on the one hand and on the other hand to have the launch materialise on the stock market, which has been in the planning stages for a long time. This will facilitate an exit option for our existing shareholders and give new interested parties the opportunity to participate in our company. For many years numerous contacts have been made, already targeting interested parties as future license holders of a Biodome. For this reason we already have numerous interested parties who are keen to set up a Biodome and run it. Renergy will supply the necessary technology for this and will benefit from future licence fees from the operators. In particular ECO Energy Tech Asia Ltd is planning the establishment of two Biodomes in China and one in Hong Kong in the short-term.
For this reason, together with ECO Energy Tech Asia Ltd we have compiled what we consider to be a very attractive exchange offer for all shareholders, comprising three components:
• Renergy Foods AG shareholders can exchange their shares for Eco Energy Tech Asia Ltd shares in accordance with the following terms and conditions:
• For one Renergy Foods AG shares you will receive one new ECO Energy Tech Asia Ltd share i.e. at an exchange rate of 1:1 on acquiring new shares in ECO Energy Tech Asia Ltd to the value of an amount of 100 % upwards of the shares you hold in Renergy Foods AG today.
• For two Renergy Foods AG shares you will receive one new ECO Energy Tech Asia Ltd share i.e. at an exchange rate of 2:1 on acquiring new shares in ECO Energy Tech Asia Ltd to the value of an amount of 50 % upwards of the shares you hold in Renergy Foods AG today.
• For three Renergy Foods AG shares you will receive one new ECO Energy Tech Asia Ltd share i.e. an exchange rate of 3:1 on purchasing new shares in ECO Energy Tech Asia Ltd to the value of an amount of 30 % upwards of the shares you hold in Renergy Foods AG today.
• For five Renergy Foods AG shares you will receive one new ECO Energy Tech Asia Ltd share i.e. an exchange rate of 5:1 but without having to purchase any new shares in ECO Energy Tech Asia Ltd
• You therefore have the opportunity to choose the exchange rate that best appeals to you.
All the shareholders of Renergy Foods AG can therefore benefit from the new development to the same extent. The introduction of the ECO Energy Tech Asia Ltd shares to a stock market is envisaged for the third quarter of 2014. Since the preparations for this have been in the pipeline for quite some time, finalisation should take place without any delays.
On accepting the share exchange offer we kindly request you to complete and sign the attached declaration of consent form. The purchase agreement to purchase new shares of ECO Energy Tech Asia Ltd must also be completed and signed. Both documents can be returned to us by mail, fax or email as a scanned document.
Please use the following contact information for this:
Renergy Foods AG, Alpenstrasse 7, 6304 Zug, Switzerland
Contact person: Mr Klatt
Tel.: +41-41-710 54 60
Fax.:+41-41-710 61 81
We are pleased to be in a position to make you an attractive exchange offer of this nature and hope that it will gain your approval. Please do not hesitate to contact Mr Klatt from our company if you have any questions or require further information.
Zug, 17th February 2014 Hong Kong, 17th February 2014
Renergy Foods AG ECO Energy Asia Tech Ltd
Administrative Board President